WHEN THE GRIND GETS YOU DOWN - MAKE IT MONKEY!
When hardworking Singaporeans were growing tired and bored of their daily 9-to-5s, we served them entertaining escapades to help them better savour their career milestones.
Wasn’t CC-ed in all of this? Leave your email address at the section below and we’ll make sure you never miss out on our future shenanigans.
DREADFUL CALLS, DELICIOUS COCKTAILS
Inspired by more than a year of "You are on mute." and "Can you see my screen?", Zoomtails gave wage winners a chance to win a limited-edition set of custom cocktails designed for getting over the chaos of unique conference call calamities.
WORK LIKE A BOSS, SLEEP LIKE A BABY
Continued time away from the office meant zero motivation to change out of our sleep clothes and into our boring, uncomfortable work clothes.
Cue the ultimate work-from-home package, starring a limited edition Pyjamasuit that will have you switch from bed mode to work mode in stylish efficiency, and a WFHamper consisting of Zoomtail cocktails that you can enjoy after a hard day at work.
AN IMMERSIVE COCKTAIL-INFUSED GAME NIGHT
Outwit managers, unpack corporate jargon and execute OT escape plans, all while sipping on some delicious cocktails. The Dead-End Job Simulator was created for burnouts and boreouts alike, encouraging them to find fun ways to overcome workplace obstacles and put the enjoyment back into their employment.
THE FIRST 100% MALT WHISKY MADE FOR MIXING
Whether you’re toasting a merger or celebrating your first day on the
job, Monkey Shoulder’s smooth, malty and fruity character makes it the perfect whisky for mixing in every kind of circle.
Take your cravings offline with our delicious home cocktail recipes and touch base with your inner bartender.
1. Fill a long glass with ice.
2. Pour in 50ml Monkey Shoulder and 120ml dry ginger ale.
3. Gently stir and garnish with the orange wedge.
1. Add 40ml Monkey Shoulder, 30ml espresso, 15ml Tia Maria and a dash of sugar syrup to a cocktail shaker.
2. Shake very hard until foamy.
3. Strain into a martini glass.
4. Garnish with 3 coffee beans.
1. Pour 30ml Monkey Shoulder into a rocks glass.
2. Add ice.
3. Top with 45ml soda water.
4. Garnish with the orange wedge.